Saturday, June 5, 2010

Current Project(Workshop) Honda EG...

I have temporary stopped must of my personal projects because quarter end is coming for me and I have to focus on bringing in my numbers first. But since I am not involved physically in my workshop, projects are still running over there... so here is the update.

Our latest project car sent from up north has been completely striped down. Pictures below :-











































Whats going in? Brief list below :-

1.) B20B with custom 2.2 liter stroker kit
2.) B16A Type R Head, cams and inlet manifold
3.) B16A ECU with upgraded chip
4.) B16A Type R wiring
5.) Re-worked gear ratio gearbox
6.) Complete internal re-upholstering
7.) Complete midnight black 2K paint job
8.) Sparco competition seat
9.) Lightweight SSR imported rims
10.) Carbon fibre body panels

Shit load of work and upgrades, we estimate a completion time of 2 months for this baby...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment